- The post about John D. Liu is here
- I've completely re-written the Home Page. (I've kept the old one - don't want to waste all that work!)
- I've added more links
- I have a new post - 'Abundance'
- A new post in Wondrous Things. A quiz for you
- Replied to Graham's query (scroll down to bottom of page) about perennial crops in Australia
- Separate pages for each of the 'perennial people'. I plan to keep adding people and no-one wants to scroll down for ever!
- Why our fruit and veg are less nutritious than they were 50 years ago
- Chapter 2 of Alice in Plunderland.
(RSS. If you're not familiar with RSS, this video tells you how you can set up a Google Reader. This way you get an update everytime there is a new post.)
Please add a comment or suggestion.